Woods Square @ Woodlands By Far East Organisation
Woods Square – Singapore Commercial Office Space for sale at Woodlands.
W oodlands Square development is envisioned by URA to spearhead the transformation of the Woodlands Regional Centre into a key commercial cluster, that will link to the Singapore CBD via the upcoming Thomson MRT Line, and act as the northern gateway to Malaysia via the future cross-border rail link.
Woods Square Development : Commercial Property Singapore
Woods Square will be a mixed use project at Woodlands Central. It will comprise two 16-storey office towers that make up 90% of the development, retail space at the ground & basement levels, and direct connection to the Woodlands MRT station and Causeway Point.
The design of Woods Square will enhance Woodlands Square, with public open spaces that encourage interaction, and landscaped greenery. It is being developed by a consortium of 3 partners: Far East Civil Engineering (Pte) Limited, Tannery Holdings Pte Ltd and Sekisui House Ltd.
Woods Square :: Offices for Sale
In an unusual move, Far East will be launching the offices in one of the 2 towers for sale. These will offer both large and small size strata offices. It presents a rare opportunity for business and smaller retail investors to own a sought after real estate class, at a budget they can afford.
- Attractive Office Location: The site is ideally located, right in the heart of Woodlands Central, a short walk from the Woodlands MRT Interchange Station, and one MRT stop to the planned cross-border rail link to Johor Bahru.
- Woodlands Central is being designed as a pedestrian friendly hub. Threading through it is a pedestrian mall that will link Woods Square to the MRT and bus interchanges, Causeway Point and the Woodlands Civic Centre.
- Woods Square flanks the Woodlands Civic Centre, which will be a focal point for community events. The public spaces of Woods Square will add to those of the Civic Centre.
- Lush Garden Setting: Woodlands, as its name suggests, is envisaged as a green park. In line with that, this Woodlands Square development will be designed with environmentally friendly features and lots of landscaping.
Woods Square Offices . Fact Sheet
|Developers||Sekisui House Ltd, Far East Orchard Ltd & Far East Organisation|
|Status||Commercial Mixed Development . Offices & Retail
(No restriction on foreign ownership; No ABSD payable)
|Location||Woodlands Square . Woodlands Town Centre|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|Site Area||18,568.8 sq m (199,875 sq ft)|
|Gross Floor Area||64,991 sq m (699,563 sq ft)|
|No. of Towers||4|
|No. of Storeys||Strata Tower: 16 Storeys (excluding Roof Terrace)
Lease Tower: 12 Storeys (excluding Roof Terrace)
SOLO: 4 Storeys (excluding Sky Deck)
|No. of Units||438 units
Strata Tower: 383 units
Lease Tower: 8 units
SOLO: 92 units (for Plot 1 & 2)
|No. of Retail Units||38 retail units
1st Storey Retail: 16 retail units
Basement Retail: 21 retail units
1st Storey Retail: 1 retail unit
|Unit Sizes||Strata Tower: 559 sqft – 1,506 sqft
SOLO: (Plot 1): 495 sqft – 1,765 sqft
SOLO: (Plot 2): 430 sqft – 1,496 sqft
|No. of Carpark Lots||312 carpark lots
3 accessible lots
7 loading bay
|Expected T.O.P. Date||To Be Advised|
|Exp. Date of Legal Completion||To Be Advised|
Woods Square Location @ Woodlands Square . Location Map
Woods Square Location :: Directly Connected Amenities
. Connected to Causeway Point with its eateries, banks, shops, entertainment outlets
. Connected to the Woodlands Civic Centre with its Library & supermarket
. Sheltered link to Woodlands MRT Station
. Sheltered link to Woodlands Bus Interchange
ATTRACTIVE OFFICE LOCATION
Woods Square is situated within walking distance to the Woodlands MRT Interchange Station and is one train stop from the planned cross-border rail link to Johor Bahru & KL. It is ideally located for a quality office development, with excellent connectivity to the Singapore CBD and Johor Bahru.
Travel times from Woods Square Location
- 3 minutes walk to Woodlands MRT Station.
- 4 minutes walk to Woodlands Bus Interchage.
- About 30 minutes train ride from Woodlands MRT to Orchard Road MRT Interchange station.
- 5 minutes drive to the SLE (Seletar Expressway), and from there either 30 minutes to Changi via the TPE (Tampines Expressway), or 30 minutes into the CBD via the CTE (Central Expressway)
Woods Square – News